Ford Motor Company’s U.S. December sales were 239,242 vehicles, up 8 percent versus a year ago. Total 2015 U.S. sales of 2,613,162 vehicles are the company’s best annual sales results in nine years, up 5 percent. Ford brand sales of 2,511,935 vehicles make Ford America’s best-selling brand for six straight years.
Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A. reported December 2015 sales of 238,350, an increase of 10.8 percent from December 2014. For the year TMS reported sales of 2,499,313, a 5.3 percent increase.
FCA US (Chrysler, Ram, Jeep, Dodge, Fiat, Alfa Romeo) reported U.S. sales of 217,527, a 13 percent increase compared with sales in December 2014, and the group’s best December sales ever. 2015 sales of 2,243,907 is 7 percent higher than 2014.
American Honda reported December sales of 150,893, up 2.1 percent on Honda sales of 134,070 and Acura sales of 16,823, down 12.3 percent. Total Honda and Acura vehicle sales for 2015 set an all-time record of 1,586,551, an increase of 3.0 percent to beat the previous record set in 2007. Honda Division sales topped last year`s record to set a new annual mark, rising 2.6 percent on sales of 1,409,386. Acura sales totaled 177,165, a 5.6 percent increase for the year and the division's best result since 2007.
Nissan Group announced total U.S. sales for December 2015 of 139,300, an increase of 19 percent over the prior year for a December record. For calendar year 2015, Nissan set an all-time record with 1,484,918 total U.S. sales, an increase of 7 percent.
Hyundai Motor America December sales were 63,508, down 1.5 percent and Hyundai posted its best year ever with sales of 761,710, up 5 percent compared with 2014 for the sixth consecutive year of record U. S. sales.
Kia Motors America announced record-setting December total of 54,241, an increase of 19 percent over the same period last year and pushed Kia over the 600,000-unit mark for the first time in company history to an all-time best annual sales total of 625,818 vehicles in 2015, up 7.9 percent year-over-year.
Subaru of America reported December sales total of 56,274 vehicles, up 12.7 percent, the company’s best-ever sales month, eclipsing the previous best month of September 2015. For the year, record-breaking sales of 582,675 vehicles was an increase of 13.4 percent over 2014 marking the seventh consecutive year of sales records for Subaru of America and eighth consecutive year of sales increases.
ago. Sales for 2015 total 349,440, down 4.8 percent from 2014. Separately, Audi reported that its December 2015 sales increased 20,399 vehicles, a 6 percent gain over 2014. For the year, 202,202 vehicles sold, an increase of 11.1 percent.
Mercedes-Benz USA reported its highest volume month ever with December 2015 sales of 38,918, up 1.7 percent, for the highest annual volume in its U.S. history at 380,461, up 3.8 percent vs. 2014.
The BMW Group in the U.S. (BMW and MINI combined) reported December sales of 39,634 vehicles, a decrease of 17.7 percent from the same month a year ago. At year end, BMW Group (BMW and MINI combined) sales of 404,537 is up 2.2 percent compared to 2014, a new record for the BMW Group U.S. BMW brand sales in December totaled 34,625, down 16.6 percent compared to December 2014. For the year, BMW brand sales of 346,023 was up 1.8 percent compared to last year, breaking last year’s all time sales record. MINI USA December sales of 5,009 was a decrease of 24.3 percent from the same month a year ago. For the year, MINI USA sales of 58,514 are up 4.3 percent.
Mazda North American Operations reported December U.S. sales of 29,294 vehicles, an increase of 18.1 percent versus December 2014 and the best December since 1994. For 2015, total sales in the U.S. were 319,184, up 4.4 percent over 2014 and the best result since 1994.
Jaguar Land Rover North America reported December 2015 U.S. sales of 9,638, a 30 percent increase from December 2014. Land Rover sales reached 8,441, a 47 percent increase while Jaguar sales were 1,197, down 29 percent. For the full year 2015, Jaguar Land Rover U.S. sales of 85,048, up 26 percent and Land Rover brand U.S. sales reached a new all-time high of 70,582, an increase of 37 percent. Jaguar U.S, sales were 14,466, down 8 percent.
Mitsubishi Motors North America reported December sales were 7,887, up 20.5 percent over 2014. 2015 total sales of 95,342 was up 22.8 percent over 2014 for the best yearly sales since 2008.
Volvo Car USA reported U.S. sales of 9,341 vehicles, an 89.9 percent increase versus December 2014. For the year, Volvo Car USA reported 70,047 vehicles sold, an increase of 24.3 percent versus 2014.
Porsche Cars North America announced December 2015 sales of 3,936 vehicles, up 20.2 percent over December 2014. This brought 2015 sales to 51,756 vehicles, a new PCNA sales record and a 10.1 percent increase over 2014.
Sales will be updated as manufacturers report.