1. Ford F-Series pick-up trucks lead sales with 334,922 sold through the end of October, down 23.2 percent from the same period in 2008.
2. Toyota Camry with sales of 294,493 this year, 23.7 percent less than last year at the same time, is second.
3. Honda Accord is third with sales of 244,579, a 26.6 percent drop from 2008.
4. Toyota Corolla is fourth at 240,755 sold, a decline of 21.6 percent.
5. General Motors Chevrolet Silverado pick-up trucks are in fifth place with 229,388 sold in 2009, down 38.1 percent from 2008.
6. Honda Civic sales are sixth with sales of 223,751, a 26.5 percent fall from last year.
7. Nissan Altima in seventh place with a sales count of 169,435, a 29.8 percent slide from the same ten months last year.
8. Honda CRV sales continue to be strong and lead the SUV segment with sales of 158,573, down 7.4 percent from 2008 for an eighth place ranking so far in 2009. The CRV is the 3rd Honda in the top 10.
9. Chrysler's Dodge Ram pick-up trucks in ninth place has sales of 155,467, a drop of 27 percent from 2008.
10. Ford Fusion comes in at tenth with sales of 148,045, an increase of 15.3 percent over 2008. Fusion is the only top 10 seller to post a rise in sales over last year.